LIVES CHANGE BECAUSE PEOPLE SERVE.
Whether you want to welcome guests, work with kids, or help out behind the scenes, there is a church ministry team for you. There are lots of ways to get involved. Check the ministry areas below to learn more about each!
Part Time Youth Ministry Leader
MapleRidge Church is prayerfully seeking a part-time (15 hrs/wk) Youth Ministry Leader to lead and grow its youth ministry, which includes middle school and high school students.
- As part of a team, lead a Wednesday night Bible study with grades 7-12 during the school year.
- Participate in Sunday morning activities as part of the church body.
- Plan and implement special youth events throughout the year.
- Meet with Minister of Family Life on a weekly basis.
- Must be able to pass a background check, possess clean driving record and reliable transportation.
How you can apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’M READY TO GO!
I don’t have any questions. I would love to get started serving God by volunteering at MapleRidge!
TELL ME MORE
I want to learn more about serving at an upcoming event or on a MapleRidge Church service team.