Adult Sunday Bible Studies
- 9:00 AM: A Study of the Book of Romans with teacher Matt Ward in the Fireside Room.
- 10:45 AM: Discipleship Essentials with teacher Curt Wilson in the fireside Room.
Come study God’s Word with us!
Midweek Bible Studies
Men’s Tuesday Morning Bible study
Men of MapleRidge get together each Tuesday morning at 6:00 AM to study God’s Word together. Presently their study is in the Book of Philemon and is led by Pastor Scott Boles. Feel free to join us!
Women’s Wednesday Night Bible study
Join us from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in the Fireside Room as we study the Book of I Kings. Questions? Contact Debbie McDonald at 612-819-0741.
Adult Wednesday Night Bible Study
Pastor Scott Boles teaches a study on Foundations of the Christian Life each Wednesday night in the church sanctuary. Any adult wanting to understand basics of their walk with God is welcome to join in on this discussion.
Men & Women’s Thursday Morning Bible Studies
Each Thursday morning at 10:00 AM, men and women from MapleRidge — and friends — gather together to study God’s Word. At present, here are the studies that are taking place:
The men’s group, led by Pastor Dave Sollitt, is studying the Book of James.
The women’s group, led by Tanni Sollitt and Nancy Strandberg, are studying, “I John & James: Faith that Lives.”
YOU are welcome to come and join in. Good fellowship around getting to know God’s Word.
Other Adult Ministries
- Sunday Mornings: 8:30am (Room 101)
- Wednesday Nights: 5:30pm (Fireside Room)
- Thursday morning Fireside Intercessors: 9:00 AM (Fireside Room)
LEGACY MINISTRIES (RETIRED ADULTS)
- First Monday of each month at 11:30am Retired Adults meet for lunch at MapleRidge
- Second Monday of each month at 10:30am Worship service at Arbor Lakes Senior Living Center
Life Groups and You
Life Groups exist to equip developing followers of Jesus in community with one another.
There is no “cookie cutter” approach to MapleRidge Life Groups, but most of them are small with 8 to 12 participants, have a component of prayerful concern for other members, often meet in someone’s home, and study a topic that the group has chosen. Food may be a part of the meeting but only incidentally.