Adult Sunday Bible Studies
- 8:30 AM: A Study of the Book of Romans with teacher Matt Ward in the Fireside Room
Midweek Bible Studies
Women’s Wednesday Night Bible study
Join us from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in the Fireside Room as we study the Book of II Samuel. Questions? Contact Debbie McDonald at 612-819-0741.
Other Adult Ministries
- Sunday Mornings: 8:30am (Room 101)
- Wednesday Nights: 5:30pm (Fireside Room)
LEGACY MINISTRIES (RETIRED ADULTS)
- First Monday of each month at 11:30am Retired Adults meet for lunch at MapleRidge
- Second Monday of each month at 10:30am Worship service at Arbor Lakes Senior Living Center
RIDGE DINER (2ND WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR)
On the 2nd Wednesday of each month the MapleRidge family (parents and kids!) is offered a meal before the Wednesday evening activities beginning at 5:00pm.
Life Groups and You
Life Groups exist to equip developing followers of Jesus in community with one another.
There is no “cookie cutter” approach to Life Groups but most of them are small with 8 to 12 participants, have a component of prayerful concern for other members, often meet in someone’s home, and study a topic that the group has chosen. Food may be a part of the meeting but only incidentally.